We can help you transform your organization into a “Learning Organization” and “Communities-of-Practice”.
In association with “The Institute for Organizational Leadership” and Dr. Jim Chambers, we have developed a program to help transform your organization into a “Learning Organization”. We can help organizations to fulfill their function more effectively and encourage their people to reach full potential.
“An organization is learning when it can bring about the future it most desires.” – Peter Senge
In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive business world, learning is much more than just a way to create the future you want; it may actually give your organization the edge it needs not only to survive but thrive—and thereby keep fulfilling its purpose.
In his book, The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization, Peter Senge focused primarily on the practice of five core disciplines, or capacities, of which systems thinking forms the cornerstone:
- systems thinking
- team learning
- shared vision
- mental models
- personal mastery
We also believe there are many other disciplines that support and expand on the above five and have adapted them into our program. Here are some of them:
- Change Management
- Transformational Leadership
- Corporate Culture
- Collective Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- Sustainable Learning and Knowledge
- Personal Growth
Our methods and tools include:
* Shared Vision and Purpose Alignment
* Productive Conversations to include Advocacy and Inquiry
* Dialogue and Reflective Conversations
* Systems Thinking
* Emergent Learning Maps
* Before and After Action Reviews
* Personal Mastery
* Mental Models and Exploration of Assumptions and Beliefs
* Enterprise Point of View in Mergers and Cross Organization Efforts
* Organization Architecture and Alignment
* Methods of Understanding and Appreciating Difference, ie. Human Dynamics
* Emotional Intelligence
Let’s get started, contact us today!